Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dorks Unite

I think this is my elementary school experience being played out in real life.

Stephen: Gr, (punch-punch), you guys are such dorks. Haha, you're bleeding!

Stephane: Ow, ow, ow. Why won't my friends back me up?

Stephen: Aw, whatchagonnado, call the teacher?
Stephen wanders away

Gilles: Don't tell the teacher, that never works.

Stephane: Yeah, I know.

Jack: We should do something about that guy.

The following day.

Stephen: Alright you weanies, hand over your lunch money!

Stephane, Gilles, Jack: No, way!
The three of them start pummeling Stephen who goes running away to the principal's office.

Stephen arrives at the principal's office, covering his black eye and pointing at the playground

Stephen: They were mean to me! Even after I told them I would let them keep their lunch money.

GG: Hm, well you have been quite a bully. Maybe this will teach you some humility. I think we'll have a time out and we can fix this after Christmas. Until then, you're not allowed back in the school.


All I'm saying is that I've had enough of bullies being in charge of our country. Harper, Chretien and Mulroney in Canada, Harris in Ontario. I'm tired of them all. You want to call Dion a dork because he can't put an orange ball in a net. Fine. It's about time one of us was in charge of this country.

Recommend this PostProgressive Bloggers

No comments: